Every student must wear a proper complete and clean uniform daily Defaulters may be fined Rs. 5/- (Rupees five only) or be sent back home.
The following is the approved School uniform for the students of Nursery to Class XII:
CLASS NURSERY TO VI
Boys : Grey Shorts and checked shirt with school Tie, Belt, Plain White Socks, plain black leather school shoes with lace, school badge.
Girls : Checked Blouse. Grey Skirl, White ribbon school Lie, Belt, school badge, plain white socks, Black leather school shoes.
CLASS VII -XII
Boys : Grey Shorts Trouser and checked shirt with school Tie, Belt, Plain White Socks, plain black leather school shoes with lace, school badge.
Girls : Checked Blouse, Grey Skirt, White ribbon, school tie, Belt, school badge, plain white socks, Black leather school shoes.
P. T. :
Boys:(N-VI) White shorts white T-shirts with house colour border on the neck and sleeves white keds.
Boys : (VII-XH) While trousers, white T-shirts with house colour border on the neck and sleeves, white keds.
Girls : (N-XII) White skirt, white T shirt with house colour border on sleeves and neck, white keds.
Winter : Boys & Girls: Additionally. Prescribed grey blazers. (Compulsory from VII – XII)
- Boys of classes Nur to VI may wear trousers from November to February,
- Pupils must wear the tie, belt, School badge to School (compulsory)
- No fancy hairstyles will be allowed either for the boys or the girls all boys must have their hair trimmed above their collars. Girls must have short hair, or plaits tied with white ribbons, hair-bands are not permitted Use of mehendi in any form is not allowed.
- Use of nail polish and keeping of long nails is not permitted.
- No valuables may be worn or brought to School.
APPROVED TAILOR :
St Stephen’s Vocational Training Centre, Tailoring Section, 11 R B C Road. Dum Dum, Kolkata – 700 023,
Ph: (033) 2550 5416