The largest intake is generally in the Nursery Class, presently conducted on the basis on an interview of Short-listed candidates, from among those who have submitted the appropriate application for the same. Details are to be mentioned with the utmost accuracy, as (1) no subsequent charges will be permitted. The age eligibility for a child to gain admission to the Nursery class is 4+ as on 1st April of the academic year for which the admission is sought.
Vacancies in other classes, if any are notified in April, as soon as the new academic session commences. Application through the post may be made earlier; short-listed candidates will be called for an interview/ admission test. They will be examined on the syllabus of the class immediately below that to which they seek admission. Both parents/ guardians will be required to attend an interview. On admission of their ward, the parents/guardians will be required to attend an interview. On admission of their ward, the parents/ guardian will be required to fill in the Admission form with total accuracy. No subsequent changes will be permitted.
For provisional admission to class XI (ISC), the notice boards need to be referred to in February. Initial and conditional admission to any of the streams (Science, Commerce or Humanities) of class XI-(ISC) is done by the school authorities but Permanent Admission is done after ratification from the Council (CISCE), as per their decision.
Parents interested in admitting their wards in the nursery class may please personally consult the school notice board from the month of September. No telephonic queries to the office or to the managing committee members or any staff members for clarification on the admission procedure will be accepted. The school also not be responsible for misinformation or misinterpretation due to verbal queries answered by any school personnel or any other persons claiming to represent the school authorities.
The following documents are required to be submitted with registration Form Admission Form:
- Xerox copy of Panchayat/ Municipality/ Corporation or Hospital/ Nursing Home Birth Certificate, or affidavits, provided that the registration has been done within a year of the child’s birth and that the Xerox copy is duly attested by a competent authority for admission to classes Nursery to I. However, Christian candidates must submit a copy of the Baptism Certificate, duly attested by the Paris Priest/ Presbyter-in-charge for all classes.
- One recent passport size colour photograph, each of the candidate and his / her parents / legal guardians.
- Legal Guardian, if any, are to be submit relevant attested proof of being the same.
- The transfer certificate from a school (recognized by the Education Department, Govt. of West Bengal) in which the candidate last studied for admission to classes I to VIII.
- Admission to class-IX requires approval from the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi.
- In the case of all inter-state transfer cases; the Transfer Certificate MUST be countersigned by the Appropriate Education officer from the State concerned.