St. Stephen's School, Dumdum
11, Rishi Bankim Chandra Road
Kolkata- 700 028
APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION
FOR THE SESSION
We have gone through and understood the conditions of admission to class ……… as published in the admission notice and we hereby declare that all statements made in this application and all attached documents are true, complete and correct in all respects.
We understand that the event of any information being found false, incorrect or incomplete at any stage, the candidature of our ward for admission into this St. Stephen’s School is liable to be cancelled by the Management of the School. We declare that our ward is medically fit in all respects and that in the event of him/ her becoming medically unfit, we shall immediately inform the School authorities. We shall not hold the School authorities responsible should anything happen to our ward as a result of his / her medical condition. We hereby agree that should our ward be admitted into the School, We have no objection to Christian religious instruction being imparted to him / her and also agree to send our ward to School or elsewhere on School related assignments even on non- school days, if his /her participation is considered mandatory by the School authorities. We further agree to pay the prescribed fees timely and to abide by all Rules and Regulations of the School as framed / amended by its Management.
- Duly filled Application forms along with necessary attachments may be sent addressed to the concern branch by Registered post or dropped in school's submission box. The mailing addresses are as follows:
- The Principal, St. Stephen's School , Dum Dum, 11, Rishi Bankim Chandra Road, Kolkata-700-028
- Principal, St. Stephen's School, Habra 133, jassore Road, (opp. Deshbandhu Park), P.O - Habra- 743263, North 24 Parganas.
Principal, St. Stephen's School, Rajarhat Branch, 11, R.B.C Road Dum Dum, Kolkata- 700 023.
- Principal, St. Stephen's School, Mission Pally, Sonarpur, Kolkata - 700 150.
- Principal, St. Stephen's School, Keorapukur Branch,CNI Girls' Primary School, Keorapukur Misson, Pachim, Putiary, P.O- Haridevpur, Kolkata -700 082.Principal, St. Stephen's School, Dayabari, Begopara, Ranaghat, Nadia.
- The last date for submission of duly filled applications is/will be notified separately.
- The School will not be responsible for any postal irregularities resulting in an application arriving at the School after the last date. No Application will be received by hand or by any other medium. No telephonic queries regarding any Admission matters will be entertained by any School Personnel. The School will not be responsible for misinformation or misinterpretation to any verbal quarries from any school personnel or by any persons claiming to act on behalf of the School Authorities. In case more than one application for the same candidate is received all applications of such candidates will be rejected.
- The qualifying age for admission in Nursery class is 4+ years as on 1st April 2008. Habra, Sonarpur, Rajarhat, Keorapur, Budge Budge and Ranaghat Branches have Pre-Nursery classes and minimum age for these candidates is 3+ years as on 01.04.2008.
- Xerox copy of Panchayat / Municipality/ state Hospital / Nursing Home Birth Certificate to be enclosed. The Xerox copy must be attested by a component authority.
- Christian candidates must submit a copy of Baptism Certificate duly attested by the Presbyter-in-charge/ Parish Priest, along with a bonafide membership certificate from the church.
- The certificates of income of Parents/ Guardians, if applicable are to be attached. Those who are self employed or who have their own business must submit a personal statement of their yearly income along with a Xerox copy of PAN CARD & INCOME TAX RETURN.
- The list of the candidates short-listed for admission interview will be displayed on the various notice board of the school. These candidates and both their parents / guardians will be required to attend the Admission interview on the date/ timing specified in the notice
- It is the responsibility of the parents/ guardians to verify from the list of the short- listed candidates whether or not their wards have been selected for the interview.
- The school authority reserves the right to reject any application without giving any reasons. No enquiries regarding rejection of any applications will be entertained.
- Candidates seeking admission for class II onwards will be required to submit a transfer Certificate from his/her previous school.